Meet Our Team
The Hack Weekly
The Hack Weekly is a Data Community which started out as an initiative by Vetrivel PS, to help people spend their valuable time in the lockdown caused by COVID-19 by June 2020. We started participating in Machine Learning and Data Science Hackathons online every week which eventually turned into “The Hack Weekly” community.
This amazing community helps to collaborate among Data Enthusiasts, Software Professionals, Kaggle Participants, Hackathon Winners, Tech Bloggers, AI Researchers, Teachers, Professors, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, NLP/CV Experts and YouTubers. Authors of The Hack Weekly are:
- I am a Machine Learning Engineer, Kaggle Expert, and Tech Blogger with 6+ years of experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, Data mining, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Deep learning, Consulting, and Software Engineering put together.
- The founder of TheHackWeekly.com website.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Data Science and Engineering from BITS Pilani.
- ML engineer who can develop and deploy state of art vision and language algorithms to understand the data.
- Tech Blogger with Multiple Awards.
- I’m a Tech blogger, AI Engineer, and Blockchain Enthusiast.
- My interest in blogging started as a way to share the knowledge gained.
- Has previously written blogs related to AI/ML and Blockchain Technology.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor Degree in AI at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- Working as a Deep Learning Intern at a firm called “The Machine Learning Company”.
- I am a Machine Learning Engineer whose major interest lies in Computer Vision.
- Works for a company called Averyx Group based in Dubai as a AI/ML consultant.
- At the same time, I do some freelance projects and write blogs as well.
- Skills include Python, Machine Learning and Computer vision, Pytorch, Django, and Flask.
- I am Centre Head at Centre For Sports Science (In association with the Department of Youth Empowerment And Sports, Government of Karnataka)
- Talks about Data Science, Machine Learning, Sports Science, Sports Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Tableau, and Python.
- I strongly believe in what Sir Isaac Newton said, “What we know is a drop, what we don’t know is an ocean.”
- I love ML and Data Science or anything remotely related to it.
- Data Science Intern at CrowdANALYTIX | Ex-NLP Research Intern at CAIR, DRDO | Crework | Ex-Jr. ML Engineer at Omdena.
- If you have something to talk about AI/ML/DS, feel free to message me.
Tech Blogs per Month
Happy Linkedin Followers